Hot & cold

 

28 April 2011





"Hot & Cold" is the perfect song for todays weather!Argh...don't like it!At all!;-)
Now, enough of complaining, how is your week going? Mine great, cause I now you're here with me;-)
This is what I was wearing today. Yeah, yeah I know,such an unusual day outfit, but I really felt like wearing it so...why not? Gotta step out of the box,right?
P.S. I just can't describe you how amazing my new bags from H&M's FAA collection are!Can't wait to show you!

Lots of love,
B.

13 comments:

  1. choveche blago tebi! Imash ovaj Moschino kaish koji je prava vintage relikvoja... kekeke bar medju blogerima... zelim ga do daske. :)
    dakle, gde si ga nashla i ima li josh? kekke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tight are amazing !!

    Adjila

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look! love your belt!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kako su lijepe fotografije i ovo mjesto..a i outfit naravno..jako mi se sviđa ovaj crveni sako

    ReplyDelete
  5. dopada mi se ceo look a pogotovo carape i kais :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your tights.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ovo mi je skroz zanimljivo, efektno i drugačije. a sakoić bombončić :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love your tights and I just wore an Moschino belt myself love the outfit!!

    PS: Falls du Armani und Dior magst dann hätte ich nen zimelich cooles Gewinnspiel für dich ;) Geht noch bis morgen also schau doch mal vorbei!

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  9. this look is amazing. you are sooo cool. love it and thanks for sharing this : ) xxx
    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Borjana sve pohvale za blog! Inace obozvam Bec :) Pratimo se!

    http://milanboya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it all! Specially your tights :) Sexay! :)

    xoxo
    Anita Riot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sexy edgy look!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete