Raise your glass

 

10 August 2011












Shorts,bag-H&M;Boots-Asos;Shirt-Zara


Say hi boots,say hi people!:)
This is my new obsession,I think I'm gonna bore you to death with them,don't say I didn't warn you!
Boyfriend said that all they need is a fish in heel:)
Well,I think they're perfect!Comfy,high,interesting...a girl can't ask for more!
The rest of the outfit is simple so the babies can shine;)
I just realized that I took too much shoes to Bosnia,most of them I haven't worn this summer at all.One are brand new!Jeez!
I hope Mom and Boyfriend are busy to read this!
xx
B.


18 comments:

  1. uhu, nove cipeliske konacno :) mogu da zamislim samo koliko si se radovala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savrseno!
    http://astoryaboutmem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jao čim sam vidjela prvu sliku rekoh ovo su one sa Asosa.. ja sam razmišljala da ih kupim ali u onoj bež boji.. sad kad vidim kako su lijepe, hmmmm.. imati ćemo iste :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looode cipele :D Košulja je sjajna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the oversized shirt and those shoes! Love your look!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want your booties!!:)
    amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blouse! and those shoes are great too!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool outfit! The shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NAJBOLJI OUTFIT IKAD. genijalno!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odlican outfit!
    Cestitam na osvojenom aparatu :)))
    Ja sam se radovala kao ja da sam osvojila... :)
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nie do końca jestem przekonana do wyboru spodenek, ale mimo wszystko koszula, koperta i przede wszystkim buty(!) rewelka! Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie http://mullanstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am with you, I have more new shoes coming soon too..don't worry, no law say that we can't have too much shoes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit! I'm a new follower btw - mind following back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete