Stars+Dots=Love

 

22 September 2011














Blouse-Vintage;Pants-Orsay;Shoes-Pimkie


I have these suspenders for years,but only few times wore them.I was so happy when I found them in my closet!Felt like shopping!:) I think they will not be in shadow this fall!
I got back to Vienna last night,and this is what I was wearing today-pants and long sleeved blouse!Horrible!!Where the summer went?
I'm going to Bosnia over the weekend for a wedding and this set of Ruby earrings,necklace and ring and I would love to take this with me!With a little black lace dress-gorgeous!
That's all folks,gotta go pack.
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK  TWITTER


10 comments:

  1. Trendy zvezdice i tufne! Svidjaju mi se cizmice i torba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are SO FAB!!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torba je divna :) Super kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love it!!!

    http://glitter-i-t-a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool tregeri a košulja je divna! eto tek si se vratila a opet na put :D odmori malo :D jedva čekam outfit sa tog vjenčanja.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samo bih promenila tasnu. Ostalo mi je super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. koliko dobar outfit...kako sam ga propustila :)

    ReplyDelete