New in

 

24 February 2012




RETRO SHOES



Shoes number "who counts"!;)
I've seen these beauties when I was last time in my hometown,and even though they were on sale I didn't get them.As soon as I got to Vienna I regretted for not buying them,so when I arrived the other day I run to the store and payed the full price.That's what you get when you're thinking!:)
Happy Friday,people!



Cipele broj "ko broji"?;)
Ove ljepotice sam vidjela jos prosli put kad sam bila u rodnom gradu i iako su bile snizene nisam ih kupila.Naravno da sam se pokajala sto ih nisam kupila,pa sam cim sam dosla otrcala da ih kupim.Po punoj cijeni.Eto sta dobijes kad razmisljas!:)
Sretan petak,ljudi!
 


BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


20 comments:

  1. Jesu to one iz Metroa? Odlicne su :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. slatke ...
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog! :) maybe follow each other? feel invited to visit my blog :)

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super su :)))
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw they are amazing my dear!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlicne su! Razmisljanje je los drugar!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuuu mnogo volim ovu boju! skroz su chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. PREKRASNO :) zelim iste takve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sta je ovo ovako slatkooo? gdje se to ima kupiti :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lepe :D
    Novecento iz BGa su upravo "izbacili" slicnu kolekciju za leto 2012. :) mjau!
    pogledaj na sajtu novecento.rs

    ReplyDelete