PVC skirt

 

07 January 2014

beeswonderland

beeswonderland
beeswonderland
beeswonderland
SHEINSIDE black blazer  /  ZEROUV wayfarer sunglasses  /  


I'm still not back to regular blogging, since I have two more days to enjoy holidays with my family, even though I miss you guys.
Here is today's outfit video on YouTube, don't miss it.
Merry Orthodox Christmas, enjoy to the fullest, my loves!



Jos se nisam vratila onako kako ste me navikli, jer imam jos dva dana da uzivam u praznicima s porodicom, iako mi i vi nedostajete!
Danasnji outfit video je na YouTube.
Sretan Bozic svima koji ga danas slave.
P.S. Veliki poljubac za mladu damu koja mi je sinoc prisla u rodnom gradu i usrecila me!



26 comments:

  1. like it alot. lookin super good babe!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooo cute B !! love this skirt :)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I want to marry this look! Perfect skirt and I love those boots! Saw them and went to shoe heaven xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ti si mene mnogo usrecila sinoc. Poljubac od mene. Srecan Bozic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ti si mene mnogo usrecila sinoc. Poljubac od mene. Srecan Bozic

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome is this skirt?! I LOVE it and love it teamed with the polka dot tights and boots :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt please where is it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you paired the skirt! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, predivno izgledas! Ova suknja mi se bas svidja! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toll siehst du aus!! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com

    Übrigens hat wieder eine "show your style" - Aktion begonnen! Alles weitere erfährst du hier. Es würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachen würdest! Gerne auch mit einem bereits geposteten Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing!!
    love the skirt!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to take a break sometimes! It makes you motivated when you come back. :) I love that skirt. And those tights are so cute! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you associated your PVC skirt with polka dot tights!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute skirt, almost like made out of candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable skirt!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  16. Savrseno B.!Suknja je fantazija,obozavam tvoj stil!xx

    ReplyDelete